Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Slightly Drained (Jan 14th)

Last night I got home abit late because I had a midterm (I know... a midterm on the second week of school... what is this insanity?!). The marathon program that I am trying to follow says that on average I must run 10km during the week days with a long run on the weekends. Today, I chose one of my classic routes. The thing about today that is different than the other days is that while I was running, I felt tired. Not physically tired, but mentally tired. I had voices inside my head telling me I should just cut the route shorter and go have a coffee or something... but I know I must finish the full 10km, so I pushed through it. That said, this short run felt really long.

Workout Summary
10.25km
45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment