Sunday, April 20, 2014

Update on training

It's been a while since I last posted about my marathon training and I apologize about that. Since I last posted, many things have happened. One of the biggest things that happened is that I've been gradually increasing my mileage and mixing my training with cross training such as gym work. Some of my runs include 21km runs to 30km runs on Sundays and 10km runs on the weekdays. Since then, I've also encountered some injuries such as tendinitis (which was pretty recent. I've been using a combination of cross training and heel drops to help alleviate the pain. Since then, It has gotten better) and also some minor knee issues (which can be helped by sitting with the back against the wall as if you are on a chair, which strengthens your knee muscles).

No comments:

Post a Comment